Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Smeared and Smudged Junk Funk Challenge for November entry



These are the tags that I entered into the "Junk Funk" challenge over at smeared and smudged forum. You had to use a recycle piece of their choosing into your project. I brainstormed this forever not know what to do but then I seen someone that used them to make some snowmen and I copied their idea and made mine into monster's. I tried to get this uploaded onto the forum before the 1st central time I do believe is there deadline but I could be wrong on the time thing. I was pushing to get it central time as I was passed the eastern time midnight.




So either way I had a good time using my new "Lil Grumpie's set I just got in the mail the other day. They are so awesome and I was glad to get them before all the rubber stamps are gone.



They are selling out of all the rubber so if any of you reading this want any of their rubber set's you better hurry up. First come first serve.



I seen today that they have new digi stamps on their store site now.



http://www.smearedink.com/.



Also their 12 days of Christmas is starting tomorrow I do believe.



Well hope you all find the card cute. I had fun making them. I had no plan at all when I started this. I colored the pics I wanted to use but that's all I had planned beside's turning my tabs into monster's.



I stamped lil grumpies eyes and layered them on the the full size stamped grumpie. I cut the bottom off of the grey one cause his feet was just too cute to cover up.



I used rock candy on the bluebird rider and put him on their like he is holding the grumpie. feather's of course. the tab with the circus dude on it is on the homemade paper that I made not too long ago. it was the first I tried to make my own paper. It's ok paper but falls apart real easy. I guess I didnt press it good enough or something. I plan on trying again. I put gesso down on the other tag first and then inked it up and stacked on the images.



I tend to have a problem with over killing my project's. I kinda hate to see empty spot's and tend to load the stuff on. Sometime's that's a good thing but sometime's I over do it and it looks junky.



But again enjoy

close up of the large bread tabs I stamped and layered on the full size cut out's.


No comments: