Translate

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 7 of 12 Days of Christmas Smeared and Smudged style

Hello all once again.
Yes once again I am most likely the last one to get their project posted for the hop today.
Probably a good thing my link is close to the end. LoL
Well I just a few seconds ago finished today's goody.
I made some clay beads last night and finished up a necklace today.
I made a couple simple easy stripey cane's sliced and diced um baked um and I think it turned out pretty good. It's not Christmasy but it is a Christmas gift to someone.
I used http://www.smearedink.com/ rubber stamp's of course and stamped the image's on almond colored shrink plastic with staz on ink. Did'nt have to do any coloring on this which was a plus when your in a hurry. Grabbed my jewelry making tackle box of goodies and made this necklace.
The clay you see at the bottom of the pic is left over un-baked clay that I havent came up with anything to do with yet. I am for sure going to make a pair of earring's and there will still be alot of that left over.
Got any idea's for me?
The rubber I used is from the set Quoth the Raven that I was lucky enough to get before everything goes digital.
They have a few set's of rubber left at their store if you are interested. Just click that link above and it will take you straight to their store.
Once they are gone I am assuming they are gone.
But all will be available soon digitally.
I'm still learning how to use image's digitally.
What is sad is I own Adobe Photoshop elements 9 and don't know how to use it yet.
I will learn though.
But anyway back to the blog hop. Please follow the link's on the top right of this page and go check out all the other project's today. Guarantee you will like what you see.
Oh yea and I want to mention their blog site http://www.smudgyantics.com/ there they have weekly challenge's with weekly awesome prizes. Different theme every week. You should go check it out and play along.
It's addicting. Bigtime..
Enjoy!!

.

9 comments:

GlitteryKatie said...

Very cool- - great shrinky dinks!!!

Heather said...

Love the necklace! Shrink plastic is one if my favorite mediums.

I have Adobe Photoshop elements too but I haven't spent enough time to learn how to be proficient with it. Wish I was- I drool when I see the digital artwork!

I Don't Do Straight said...

FAB! very cool :)

Monique's art said...

beautiful necklace it's really cool

Sharon Sahl said...

Your shrinkydink and clay necklace is GREAT! I love caning with the clay and the colors you've used for your beads really complement the almond shrink plastic! Very nice!

Jamie Phillips said...

wow great necklace!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome necklace Mary Kay!!! I love it... to bad it is for someone else!!! LOL!!! Hugs!!!

ike said...

WoWza - that is one FABULOUS necklace MaryKay. Just LUV it :-) xxxx

~Lady B~ said...

Quick! Remove this post before black dragon sees it. She may fly over and scorch your behind to get her claws on this piece as Poe is her ghostly lover and muse.

Fabulous project!