Translate

Monday, December 6, 2010

Learning this Blog world thing..

Well I started this a while back and have actually put it all on the back burner. I guess I am having more fun checking everyone else's blogs out.
I have enjoyed reading over crafters blogs and have learned quite a bit doing so.
I have entered a few sweepstakes and started a few cards for some contests but havent turned any in yet. I just get lost looking at everyone else's cards and crafts and either let the deadline go by or with all the other things going on in my life right now I just dont get the card finished to turn in. I eventually do finish them but usually after the contest is over.
I need to get a ritual going on this blog thing and post some of my crafty crafts and find my spot in the wonderful blog world.
So if you stumbled upon and read this post then thank you very much.
Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

No comments: