Translate

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Card I made for a friend of mine.

I wanted to make this card a little different than the traditional snowy, santa, angels, jingle bells card. I did throw the christmas word in there and the sheet music for the background.
After all we have lost the true meaning of christmas through out the years. Is it really all about santa, snowmen, jingle bells?

I also wanted to post one last picture. This is and will always be my #1 best friend. Everyone who knew him lost him a few years ago. I think of him everytime I look at pic of this card. He loved indians and everything indian. So this card is dedicated to him and his memory.
He will never be forgotten.
Merry Christmas Wee Pete Mckinney..I love you and we will finish the party some day...

No comments: