Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Card for Simon Says Stamp Challenge "Anything Goes" and 2 other great challenge blog's

Hello all. I am posting this to link up a Spring card that I made. I would like to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge "Anything Goes" and That craft Place challenge and Party Time Tuesday's challenge all challenge's are "Anything Goes" I want to make sure that I am following all the rules of the challenge's. I am always worried about the different rules that different sites have.
I just recently started entering challenge's and I think its a blast.
Seeing all the project's that people make and learning new techniques. I just love stalking around all the blog's. It's great fun for me.
Lately I havent been able to make alot of cards and had to put my foot down and make sunday my day to craft as long as I want. I'm off that day so why not, right?
This is a bright yellow card. It's that pyramage style card.
EWww I hope I spelled that right. Sorry if not.
I got turned on to this style of cards last year and have made a couple since then.
This one is all about spring.
Hope you like it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge's if I am permitted:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog :Simon Says,,,,,,,,,,Anything Goes!! :-) @

That Craft Place Challenge Blog  Which is relaunching.. Anything Goes @

Party Time Tuesday's Challenge "Anything Goes" @

Good luck to everyone entering and have a safe and peaceful spring...

1 comment:

Kezzy said...

Wow stunning card, I really love the colours and the image looks fantastic built up. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x