Translate

Monday, September 19, 2011

Kenny K Weekly Challenge Entry

This is my first entry into the Kenny K challenges. I have bought and used their digi's alot and wanted to enter a challenge but just hadnt gotten around to it. Well lately I have been not only being a blog stalker but trying to be a blogger myself. Well pretty much all I do is post my projects online.
This weeks challenge at Kenny K is to use your all time favorite digi.
That was hard to choose. They have alot of new steampunk images that are totally awesome to me but on this challenge I wanted to be true to one of the first digi's I bought from them and used quite a bit on cards and journals and other stuff.
Devilish Donna is the image I chose to use for this challenge.
Colored her with copics and used the rock star cardstock. (I think) that is what it's called. Sorry I cant remember. some bling across the top to top it off. Pathetic try at a laugh I know.
But anyway I really enjoy using kenny k stamps.
thanks for taking a look and enjoy.
Good luck to everyone.

6 comments:

Tine said...

Hi, she looks very sassy with her green hair. Lovely fun card. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week & hope you will play along with our challenge again.
Tine :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, what an awesome card! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

Hugs,
Renata

Trine said...

Fantastic card:) Thanks for joining us at KKKG:)

Marlene said...

So adorable. I love the way she POPS!

Thanks for coming by my blog again! Always look forward to seeing your smilin' face in the comments section. ;)

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great card. Very cool and I love the muted colors. Great job coloring the image.

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, Tickell Expressions. I'm glad you were so touched by the story of the rescued deer.

Blessings,
Teresa

Tracy said...

Great card. Love how you coloured her. I really like her colour hair :)